Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Did you know???....

I've agreed to join in on an Affiliate Program through Commission Junction! You'll notice from time to time sponsored ads in my side bar - if you click on them, and decide to purchase something, I'll get paid a small commission!! (So THANK YOU to those of you that DO!) 

I love how God gave me perfect words on describing my blog, and I hope to be in line with it as it grows and changes with time...

"The ramblings and experiences of a middle-aged, empty-nesting, "married for 29 years to the same man" woman. A place for friendships to form, women to be encouraged and prayed over, and God to be glorified. Books occasionally reviewed, other blogs referred, and blogging topics go from "everyday life" to "grand-parenting from afar" and "travel". As an avid social media user, I also will write about conferences pertaining to women, missions, and social media/blogging." 

I hope that you'll share my site with others; that you'll interact as He leads you to. I ALWAYS welcome prayer requests (yep! I'm a knee warrior!) and hope you'll pray for me too! 

Now get off line, and enjoy some of this lovely, summer day (before it gets TOO hot outside!)