Monday, September 30, 2013

Out of the Kitchen; A Beautiful Day

I apologize... I don't have internet where I'm staying right now, and am attempting to do this post from my phone.

It placed my pictures and won't let me scroll to the end to delete the duplicate text...sorry.

It was a lovely day today, and fall was in the air! I decided to stay out a little longer than I'd anticipated and head over to the Botanical Gardens of the Ozarks, since this may be one of the last weeks I'm actually an Arkansas resident, and it was on my photography bucket list. I was not disappointed, and stayed nearly 3 hours strolling the gardens, enjoying the flora and fauna, and the beauty of the day!

I hope you'll enjoy this sampling of photos I took today...
















was in the air! I decided to stay out a little longer than I'd anticipated and head over to the Botanical Gardens of the Ozarks, since this may be one of the last weeks I'm actually an Arkansas resident, and it was on my photography bucket list. I was not disappointed, and stayed nearly 3 hours strolling the gardens, enjoying the flora and fauna, and the beauty of the day!

I hope you'll enjoy this sampling of photos I took today...