Sunday, November 3, 2013

Autumn Colors

Autumn in the Ohio River Valley is THE most beautiful season!









Can I go anywhere apart from Your Spirit?  Is there anywhere I can go to escape Your watchful presence? If I go up into heaven, You are there.  If I make my bed in the realm of the dead, You are there. If I ride on the wings of morning,    if I make my home in the most isolated part of the ocean, Even then You will be there to guide me; Your right hand will embrace me, for You are always thereEven if I am afraid and think to myself, “There is no doubt that the darkness will swallow me, the light around me will soon be turned to night,” You can see in the dark, for it is not dark to Your eyes. For You the night is just as bright as the day. Darkness and light are the same to Your eyes.

Psalm 139:7-12 (The Voice)