Friday, February 10, 2017

Meeting in the Meadow - An important announcement!

Hello Friends!

I know that several of you are here to read Roy Lessin's posts from Meeting in the Meadow, and I'm wondering how many of you are (or are not) on Facebook. We have a page set up for Roy's writing there at the page "Meeting in the Meadow" - and in trying to streamline my time online, am hoping to ONLY post on the Facebook page ... UNLESS a number of you (I don't know what number) don't have Facebook.

SO, please, IF you have Facebook, go to Roy's page, "LIKE" and "FOLLOW" and "SEE THIS FIRST" so you don't miss any of Roy's posts there. (You can "see this first" by the drop down offered under the "follow" tab.)

IF you do NOT have Facebook, please leave me a note below, so I can keep count of it. It may be that we use this as information on whether it's time to create a new blog for Roy online... separating it from my personal blog space here at Marina's Kitchen Table.

Please respond in the comments below...

Thank you!